Friday, October 1, 2010

That Is The Question

Yesterday I celebrated the three year anniversary of The Disney Obsession blog. I commemorated the occasion with an assurance to keep blogging; although I will say that the content will take a few twists and turns along the way.

But, I do want to follow up that anniversary post with a post where I ask you a favor and a question. The favor is to ask you to leave a comment on this post. And while commenting, please answer the question, "What sort of articles or content would you like to see included in future posts?" Feel free to mention those things that you've enjoyed and would like to see more of.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

More to follow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the pictures of signs and other small details and your personal experiences in any of the Disney Parks.
I grew up near Disneyland in CA and those details have changed, but I still enjoy seeing the new ones.
Now I'm living in IN and have not been to WDW yet, so I enjoy seeing these details from there as well.
Thank you!

Greg said...

Debbie V, thanks for the comment. I do love taking photographs in the parks and sharing them. And there will be more stories to share as time goes by.

Samm said...

Thanks so much for writing! It helps pacify MY disney obsession! I love the pictures and the general facts, stories about disney world!

Samm said...

I also LOVE the 'Where in the World' installments...