Monday, October 4, 2010

Disney World After Dark: Morocco

Looking through my collection of photographs around the World Showcase, both digital and celluloid, there would have been a time when I knew beyond any doubt that the majority of my photos would have been of France. That was before I took the time to walk into the Morocco pavilion. Now, I am not so sure. There is a depth of the beauty about this pavilion that cries out for you to explore. Explore is varied colors, its angles, its little recesses and its tile work. With each visit to the World Showcase I am drawn in to see if there is something I might have missed, and there usually is.
And I hope there will always be something I've missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit Epcot. I saw an online video about it not long ago - it showed the development and how they chose the nations to represent. It was fascinating.
I know what you mean about hoping to find something new - I was the same way when I lived close to Disneyland and it was usually a year between visits. It's amazing how much there is to see.

Greg said...

Thank you for your comment Debbie. I hope you have a great first visit to Epcot. It is an amazing place.