Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Sign Its Saturday

A scene from a bygone day...
The last show I saw there was during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in '08. A nice parting memory.

Editor's Note: my regular readers, those I lovingly call "The Fear - The Proud - The Followers", will have noticed my absence lately. First, I apologize. I have been quite busy with my work and have not had the desire to do much more than rest when I get home. Hopefully life is returning to my particular brand of normal. I still haven't enjoyed two-days off in a row for more than a month now, but that looks possible next weekend.

So, I just want to say thank you for continuing to check in from time to time. I plan to get back into a normal flow of updating here. And so that you know, I have some things I have been working on that I have not been able to complete and post. Maybe I can get those finished soon. There is also a trip to Walt Disney World on the horizon next month. Maybe some new photos.

More to follow...

No comments: