Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Sign Its Saturday

For me, no trip to Walt Disney World is complete unless I have the opportunity to visit The Art of Disney. This then gives me the opportunity to share some of my money with the Disney yet again. It is also is in keeping with a suggestion my wife gave me years ago, in which she said, and I paraphrase, "If you are going to collect things from Disney, they may as well be some really nice things." A good suggestion indeed.

Lately I have been scaled back my pin purchasing (I am not a trader, but a purchaser) and have focused on the Robert Olszewski Galleries of Light. But there are three other items that I have been considering during my last few trips: the Olszewski Cinderella Castle, the replica of the Partners statue, and a particular cell The Art of Disney - Disney's Hollywood Studios location. It is quite possible that at two of these will make the journey home with me following my October trip.
So, here's to The Art of Disney and to collecting "some really nice things."

No comments: