Monday, August 15, 2011

Disney World After Dark: A Fountain II

There is something that I have been meaning to do. With every trip to Epcot I hope that I find time to sit and watch the fountains. I am not very successful in fulfilling this hope, but still, I hope. I have often thought that if ever I find myself in a situation when I can come and go to the parks whenever I wish, then I'd have a better chance of having that time.

Of all the fountains in the World, the World Fellowship Fountain is my favorite. I slow down when I walk past it during the day. If I stop to eat at the Electric Umbrella, I never set with my back to the water. At night, the fountain is even more spectacular! Then, I come to a complete stop.
Someday.

Someday I'll have the time I speak of. When that day arrives I plan to find a place along a nearby wall and watch the fountain through a whole cycle of shows. Then when that's done, I may do it all over again.

No comments: