Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Sign Its Saturday

I just recently returned from Walt Disney World, after having spent six magical days with my granddaughter Shelby! I knew going into it that I would be spending more meeting characters than I ordinarily would. Though I will say that my wife and I did visit characters last month without having children or grandchildren as an excuse. It simply goes to show that there is still a child in all of us and it is perfectly fine for that child to spend a little time meeting characters. A great place for this is the Epcot Character Spot.
And here is a tip...

Arrive at Epcot for rope drop and make your way first to The Land and pickup your first Soarin' FastPass. Then quickly return to the Character Spot and spend 10 to 15 minutes with the Fab Five. More often than not you'll find little to no wait. Wait a few hours and that will not be the case.

Over the next few weeks and months I'll share some photos of Shelby and I making the character rounds. It was a good trip - the autograph was filled!

No comments: