Monday, September 6, 2010

Keeping Up Appearances

I have spent a good portion of this Labor Day morning taking care of some badly needed blog maintenance. I was pleased discover that Blogger now provides the ability to add Pages to the blog. This gives us the option of moving information, such as "About Me", blogs we recommend, and other items off the margins and onto a dedicated page. I also see that new templates are available.

What does this mean? It means, look for changes in the appearance of The Disney Obsession in the weeks and months to come. There are a new few templates I am considering. As for pages, I have added an About Me page, a Reading page which lists blogs I like to look at (along with links), and an On the Web page, providing resources, both official and unofficial, about Disney. I am also considering a Library page (books) and Listening page (music and podcasts) in the near future.

I hope you find these changes and additions helpful.

And, it seems there is a Stats tab that I can look at, which prompts me to say, thank you for visiting the blog! Without comments it is hard to tell if someone is visiting the blog and frankly, it can be discouraging to think no one is visiting. But Stats let's me know that people are stopping by and that is what keeps me, and other bloggers, going. So again, thank you!

More to follow...

No comments: