Sunday, August 22, 2010

Something On A Sunday

Juneau, Alaska 05.25.09

Note: I think I have written this before on here, but it bears saying again. I never had a desire to travel to Alaska; that was my wife's dream. But after having been there, I wonder what I was thinking. It is spectacular! I would go back again. I want to go back again. I would live there if it wasn't for the fact that it is 4,215.3 miles from Juneau to the Ticket and Transportation Center.

That is further than the distance between Nashville and London, England. During the time I lived just north of London I never made it to Walt Disney World. I didn't even make it over to Disneyland Paris during that time. Yes, I have been there twice, but not once while I lived overseas. So knowing that, chances are my trips between Juneau and Lake Buena Vista would be few, if any.

Then, it all comes down to priorities doesn't it? But more about that later.


No comments: