Sunday, July 16, 2017

In the quiet moments...

The World Showcase in Epcot is one of my favorite places to be in Walt Disney World. It is a cultural and sensory delight to stroll along the promenade and bask in what each country has to offer. 

World Showcase also provides a number of off-the-beaten-path locations where the weary park guest can pause, rest, and collect themselves. The garden in the United Kingdom and  the back alleys of Morocco are two places you can find me. They are usually quiet and I can sit and enjoy being in a place that I love. The Japanese Gardens in the Japan Pavilion is a treasured place to enjoy a cup of tea and enjoy a moment of tranquility. 


Leave a comment and let me know your favorite place to take a few moments to slow down and rest. 

More to follow...

No comments: