Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dabbling (continued)

Cinderella Castle is probably one of the most photographed structures in the world. Not just Walt Disney World, but the entire world. True, Sleeping Beauty Castle would rank high on the list, as would the Eiffel Tower and Buckingham Palace I suppose. I know that during my trips I can't help but add a few dozen more to add to my already extensive collection; looking that different perspective. But of all the views and of all the angles, this is perhaps one of my favorite.

Take a walk over to the Fairytale Garden and look west and you'll enjoy the view as well. Though you'll want to wait until after the Rapunzel Character Greetings have wrapped up for the day to take your photograph. Otherwise, there will be a nice group of eager fans waiting their turn to meet the parks newest resident.

No comments: