Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where In The World

The past Where In The World was far easier than that I thought it would be. Right from the start Animal Kingdom was identified as the park and Elizabeth Caran took it a step further with, "I'm thinking this might be in Dinoland USA at one of the midway games inside Chester and Hester's. In fact, is it the Fossil Fuel one, where you shoot water at a target?" And that would be right. Congratulations Elizabeth and I am looking forward to meeting you in a few days.

Fortunately, I'll be back in Walt Disney World looking for photo opportunities next week. I suppose I need to get back to photographing and submitting obscure objects in shop windows.

Now for something completely different.

2 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

It looks like a railroad gate, say in Frontierland?

eaf said...

YAY! I was right! See you soon!