Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disney World After Dark: Main Street U.S.A.

"I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
It's the heart of America, the heartbeat of a holiday
The place was made with a magical plan
And just around the corner is a fantasyland
I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A."

Do you ever have those mornings when you wake up singing a song? Well, it happened to me this morning. I have been puttering around Doc's Place humming this feel good classic. But there can be too much of a good thing (like, there is only so much of It's A Small World one can hum in a single setting), so I had to run get my iPod and grab a little One Little Spark.

But now back to Main Street U.S.A., it inspired me to add another photo to the DWAD night time collection.

Alight, now, everyone, you know the words, help me out!

"I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A."

Photo by Doc, October, 2007

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

It's so funny, it's a small world was playing on my iTunes as you mentioned it in your article. Fantastic picture as always!