Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Look For Those...

...Bear Necessities.

Um, no, that's not right.

"Look for those Bare Necessities, those simple Bare Necessities."

Last week I posted a photograph of one of the several Hidden Mickeys that have somehow escaped my attention. And, as I have come to learn, there are more than just Hidden Mickeys scattered throughout the parks and resorts. There are also Hidden "Other Characters". On my recent trip to Walt Disney World for Disney's Animal Kingdom 10th Anniversary Celebration, I had the pleasure and good fortune to spend the day with Glenn, Ryan, Marissa, Amy and Bryan. Bryan is Bryan Ripper of the All About The Mouse podcast.

As we were making our way from Asia to Africa, Bryan took us on short detour through the courtyard of Tamu Tamu Refreshments. There, hidden on the wall, is the silhouette of perhaps one of my favorite Disney characters, Baloo the Bear from The Jungle Book.

Bryan shared him with me, and now, I share him with you.

3 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

I love that bear, both on the wall and otherwise! That was an awesome day spent with some amzing, and fun, people.

DD said...

My heavens! How do people KNOW all this stuff. Its amazing. I love getting little glimpses of the attention to detail Disney has put in. It just makes me appreciate them even more.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I totally love this hidden Baloo! Thanks for sharing :)