Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Holiday traditions vary from one family to the next. In my family we gather on Christmas Eve for dinner and to exchange gifts. It has been this way since I was a child and continued into adulthood. It works well now as the children are grown with children of their own and have other families to visit and traditions to create. For Mrs. Doc and me, Christmas morning is rather quiet and I can watch Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade in relative peace.

Once we are finished and most everyone goes on their way, my wife and I will settle down with a nice Merlot and watch White Christmas. My daughter and her boyfriend will be joining us for this annual tradition this evening.

In a few hours it will get busy around here and I am sure the same will happen in your homes. So before then, my wish and my prayer is that each of you are safe and happy during this wonderful time of year.

Merry Christmas from Doc and Mrs. Doc!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, DOC!

Let's hope for more Disney throughout the New Year!

BTW, I am going to need easier pictures for the photo contests!

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Doc, I hope you and your family have a fantastic holiday, while keeping your traditions bright! I can't wait to see what comes from The Disney Obsession this next year!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas DOC!

Here's to many years of great family traditions