Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where In The World

Andy, from The Backside of Water, correctly stated that this is a tangle of wires that you would see as you browse the gift shop while existing Expedition Everest.

I must give an honorable mention to my friend Bill S. Bill, the study is pretty cluttered now and knee deep in Disney memoribilia. But please, give me some credit. I know that I should never load a standard strip plug with no more than 10 (okay, sometimes 12) electric devices.

Onward.

In the words of Monty Python, "And now for something completely different."

3 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Wow, this is a tough one. I for some reason want to say that this is in the Canada pavilion, but I may be way off on this one.

Bill.S said...

My guess is at the entrance to Big Thunder Mountain.

Andy said...

I wanted to say Canada at first but I'm going to say Tom Sawyer Island...