Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where In The World

We had a few suggestions for last weeks Where In The World submission. My personal favorite was from an anonymous reader who suggested it was the "Winkiekeller" in Germany. I know who the anonymous poster is and I know about the origins of the winkiekeller. That is story for another post. But, let me just say to L.A.S., "No, it isn't the winkiekeller." One of our regular readers, Ryan, proposed that the picture comes from a "more spirited exit." That's correct. If you look up slightly to your left as you exit the Haunted Mansion you would notice this window.

This week, I present for your viewing pleasure, and perhaps a guess, this entry.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I believe this is the electrical mess behind the counter at the bazaar/shop at the exit of Expedition Everest...

Bill.S said...

This photo is a sneaky trick. Its actually a wall in Doc's study.