Monday, July 11, 2011

Where In The World

Take a little plaster and morter along side a grated window, and you have the content of a photograph taken of a wall in Fantasyland's Fairytale Garden. Once was you could attend a story told by Belle, but now you can queue to meet Rapunzel. The location was determined by Ami B., a new reader I suppose.

Before I move to the next photograph, let me encourage you to visit Ami on one of her blogs. She is the creator of Disney Park Goddess and Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust. You can also read her thoughts on the Disney Driven Life where she is the ethics and marriage blogger. This is where I was introduced to her and have enjoyed reading and thinking on what she brings to the table. I appreciate what she does and I am sure you will too.
Now, on to another photographic challenge. Where In The World would you find this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Easy Peasy!

The Backlot Express!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I was thrilled to have gotten the answer correct! Imagine my surprise at all the kind words and encouragement! Thank you SO much! You don't know how much this means to me!