Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dabbling (continued)

As a would be photographer, I read books on composition and exposure and how to get the most out of my digital images. I have a subscription to a magazine that informs some of my processing and regularly visit a few websites to read and learn. If I can retain some of what I've read, all the better (I still have problems with the whole aperture / depth of field thing). I don't consider myself to be a great photographer, but I do hope that I am an improving photographer.

Another place I go for inspiration are photo sharing sites along with websites and blogs that a few of my friends, friends that I do consider to be quite accomplished photographers, have established. I like to see what others are seeing and doing. It causes me to ask, "How did they do that?" and then challenge myself with "Can I do that?" Thus, my interest in HDR. Here is another foray into that realm of photographic possibilities.

No comments: