Saturday, September 25, 2010

And The Survey Says... Dole Whip

Last Saturday we asked the question, "Of these two, which do you prefer?" The choices were the ever popular Mickey Bar and the cold refreshing Dole Whip. Fourteen readers opined this week and the survey says, Dole Whip. Nine people (64%) chose the Dole Whip while the other five (36%) selected the Mickey Bar. Honestly, with these two, they are both winners. Now, to our next poll.

Here is the scenario. You find yourself in the Walt Disney World area and you have one day to go the parks. You can only choose one park. Which one do you go to? Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom?

The results next Saturday.

5 comments:

George Taylor said...

I missed the survey!!!!

Add one Mickey for me and one for my son!

D.O.C. said...

Sorry George. I hope you chimed in on the poll for this week.

Diane said...

Let me just say that the thought of going to WDW then only spending just ome day is simply to cruel to EVEN IMAGINE! But I'll try to wrap my mind around that cruel joke and pick one :)

DisneyBabies said...

My parents moved to FL when I was in college and have been there ever since, so Disney has often been a day trip for me over the past 10 years.. and it was ALWAYS Magic Kingdom (EPCOT was the 2nd if we hopped). Needless to say, I know MK like it's a neighborhood park where AK and DHS still need a refresher course each trip..

Deana said...

Magic Kingdom, though I wouldn't have time for any rides. I would be too busy photographing the ever-loving hell out of ...everything. :D