Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Disney World After Dark: A Mountain II

This past December I attended my first MouseFest. In addition to spending time with old friends and making new friends, I was relishing my first opportunity to photograph Disney's Animal Kingdom after dark. The combination of Daylight Savings Time or lack of evening Extra Magic Hours at DAK, or both, denied me this opportunity in trips past.

As I have written before, the parks take on a different appearance and a new magic after the sun goes down. Disney's Animal Kingdom is no different.

"...the world's tallest mountain - Everest - has risen from the peaceful village of Serka Zong."
Take a walk down the streets of Serka Zong and enjoy the peace.

Note: italized text from Birnbaum Guides 2008 Walt Disney World, Pg. 185

No comments: