Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008

The gifts have been opened and I am watching the 25th Anniversary Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade while enjoying yet another cup of coffee. Then it occurred to me, I wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. It is my hope that this day is filled with more magic than you can possibliy imagine, with just hint of all the hope and promise of the coming New Year.
"For we need a little music,
Need a little laughter,
Need a little singing
Ringing through the rafter,
And we need a little snappy
"Happy ever after,"
Need a little Christmas now.
Need a little Christmas now."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Doc! I hope Santa is good to you and I look forward to the next year getting to know you and I hope we see each other soon!

Anonymous said...

A very merry Chritmas to you, Doc!

Ryan P. Wilson said...

I hope the next year is just as merry and bright as the most joyous moments of this year, if not brighter!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great Christmas.

bigbrian-nc.com said...

A belated merry Christmas Doc

Lou Mongello - WDWRadio.com said...

That photo was the second best present i received... Yeah, Guitar Hero beat it out by a little bit.

Merry Christmas, my friend!!