Thursday, October 13, 2011

Five Hundred +1

For the 501st post, I am going to take a bit of a break. You see, I do have this obsessive side that requires that I go into the Parks from time to time. And since it has been just six months since I was last there, I thought it was time. So, this morning, I am flying down to Walt Disney World for a few days.

Actually, I'll be there until mid-afternoon on the 18th. There our several of us from our local gathering of Disney fans who are converging for a few days of fun. Oh, and we'll be enjoying a few trips around the World Showcase to experience the aromas and tastes of the International Food & Wine Festival.

If you are a friend on Facebook, or if you follow me on Twitter, look for a photograph now and then. Better still, if you're going to be in The World anytime between today and next Tuesday, look me up. Maybe we can say hello.

So, until next time, keep breathing!

More to follow...

No comments: