Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Sign It's Saturday

I must have been the last hold-out on riding The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I just could not justify waiting in what is usually a very long line. But, in October of 2007 that all changed thanks to Cast Member named Bryce over at Peter Pan's Flight. After my first ride through Pan I happened to mention to him that it was my favorite ride. He worked a little magic by giving my five more FastPasses. I proceeded to use these; one after another. Near the end of my passes, he saw me coming off the attraction and gave me a FastPass for any attraction I wanted. I thought, you've just rode Pan six times, why not try something else. So I walk across Fantasyland, and rode Pooh.

Now, it is in my early morning ride sequence whenever I am in the Magic Kingdom. There is something about hearing The Rain, Rain, Rain, Came Down, Down, Down and Hempfalumps and Woozles.

No comments: