Monday, April 19, 2010

Disney World After Dark: Yacht Club

One of my favorite restaurants in all of Walt Disney World lies just across the water there. It is the Yachtsman Steakhouse. I celebrated my 50th birthday there in 2007. Following perhaps what was one of the best New York Strips that I ever tasted, my family and I walked out to the dock and just next to the lighthouse there, was a boat. They gave me an IllumiNations fireworks cruise as one of my birthday gifts. Not only that, but friends who couldn't be in Walt Disney World to help celebrate helped with the surprise.
Tomorrow, I'll turn 53. I am not going to be in the World to celebrate. But I will be in a very nice place nonetheless; with my family and whatever friends would like to journey to Nashville to celebrate with me. I may be getting physically older, but I am trying ever so much harder to not grow up.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

All of us here at
http://disneylandobsession.com/
would like to wish you a very happy birthday.
And hope that there are many more celebrations at your favorite restaurant in the World!
Have a good one.