Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where In The World

It has been a few weeks since we updated the last Where In The World with the same photograph with flash added. And that seemed to be what was needed, as your friend and mine, George from Imaginerding opined that "this land is your land." It is subtle way of saying the photograph comes from The American Adventure. In fact, once you walk in the door, but before entering the domed entry all, the fixture is on your right. So, congratulations to Mr. Taylor.

Onward.

Let's play again? I thought you'd never ask. So, here you are.

5 comments:

Craig Wheeler said...

Mexico?

Anonymous said...

Is it from Canada or the UK pavilion?

Unknown said...

Fiesta time!

Andy said...

¡Muy bien, seƱor!

DD said...

I swear I've never seen this.

I'm sorry I've totally been flaking on reading and writing. I had to teach a summer class and it was all consuming. Forgive me?!