Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where In The World: Part Two

Mrs. Doc and I arrived back in town late this past Sunday after a wonderful Fourth of July weekend in Passamaquoddy! Anytime that you can spend with good friends, enjoying the hospitality of Doc Terminus (The Other Doc) and all the good people of P-quoddy, is time well spent. Some of the stories that were told around the table at Sanddollar Ella's. Well, let's just say, good stories and good times.

And The Voice of Liberty! Wow, what can you say? Great concert. But I was sad to learn that we missed the evening events over at the Passamaquoddy Music Hall.

But looking back, it seems that the last installment of Where In The World has some people stumped. In fact, not many people are venturering a guess. And that is not hard to understand. After all, we're looking at a light fixture found somewhere in a rather large expanse of land. So, here are a few hints.

1. The photograph previously published was taken with natural light. The one found below is of the same fixture, but taken with a flash.

2. If you were to turn 180 degrees, you would see another identical fixture.

Um.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Man, much as I try I can't place it for the life of me. Yet I have this feeling that when you finally tell us I'm going to feel stupid for not knowing!

Unknown said...

Is this a VERY patriotic place?

Is this land your land?
Is this land my land?

heh

Ryan P. Wilson said...

I think you're right George, I was just thinking of what a national treasure this place is!