If you remember, the composite originated during the planning of Doc's "Fifty In Disney" birthday celebration. These 12 pieces of photographs was one of the ways I shared my excitement for the visit with my family and friends.
It has been a few weeks since I placed the last Where In The World on The Disney Obsession. And there a few who took up the gauntlet of what I now look upon as The Composite Challenge.
Here is what we know right now.
1. Innoventions Plaza Awnings (Ryan, aka Main Street Gazette)
2. Neon Pluto on Hollywood Blvd. (1983horizons1, aka Progressland)
3. Zip A Dee Lady in Splash Mountain (Ryan)
4. Prayer flags in Asia, specifically on the Maharajah Jungle Trek (Ryan)
8. Tomatoes in Mickey's Garden (Ryan)
9. Outpost in Epcot World Showcase (Ryan)
11. Dinosaur across from Chester and Hester's (1983)
12. Astro Orbitor (1983)
So, we still need to determine what in the world are numbers 5, 6, 7, and 10. Well, here are few clues. Numbers 5, 6, and 7 are in a park, the same park in fact. Number 11, well, it is not in a park, but you can do a great deal of shopping at the shops in this area. I do anyway.
Alright, there you are. Take another stab at it!