Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where In The World

On January 10 we posted this picture asking where in the world would you find it.
We had a few opinions, but sadly, not a correct one. Admittedly, this one may have been a little tough. While it is in plain sight if you are in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, the lighting and the fact that it is only a part of the whole, may not lead you to think it is a giant Crayola Crayon. But it is. Another factor may be that if you're in the World without children, you may not make Honey... a regular stop during your theme park tour. I don't. I just happen to be there when I took my grandson to Walt Disney World in October '09.

There is a good chance I'll be visiting Honey... again in April when I take my granddaughter.

But, thanks to each one of you who considered what it was and who posted a guess.

Now, let's try another. Where in the World would you find this?

1 comment:

SKwiat said...

In the Morocco pavilion in Epcot.