Monday, March 5, 2012

Something Else To Read

I do not do a lot of self-promotion. I do occasionally add something on Twitter that a new blog post has gone up, but I seem to forget to do that more often than not. But, I am going to indulge in a bit of promotion here by asking you to visit my other blog. It is called Sharing The Good Times and can be found http://greggrimsleycreative.blogspot.com/.


Sharing The Good Times has nothing at all to do with Disney, though a thought of Disney may come up from time to time. The new blog is a place where I will write about art, dreams, film, literature, music, stories, travel, writing and most importantly, life. Currently I am sharing the spiritual journey that led my wife and I to live and work in England. The new blog is more personal than The Disney Obsession.

I said at one point that I suppose I was writing a new blog for my children and grandchildren; something of a memoir. In fact, the title is a phrase my grandchildren and I say to each other whenever we get together. I expect the readership to be small. I don't know many people who want to read the ramblings of a fifty-something writing about his life. But, since you've read some of the things I have written here, I wanted to invite to take a look at the new blog. Who knows, you may find something of interest there.

No comments: