Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We Interrupt This Post...

... for this special announcement.

Well, actually it is more like an apology to The Few, The Proud, The Followers and others who stop by to read from time to time.

You've heard the phrase "Sometimes life comes at you fast." Well, the latter part of May and the month of June (so far) as been one of those times. I have been pulling long hours at work, including weekends, and simply have not had time to attend to The Disney Obsession; other than putting up the A Sign It's Saturday and Something On A Sunday photographs. Things should start to slow down in the next few days and I hope to return to more meaningful posts in the very near future.

I say "very near" because in my immediate future is a trip to Walt Disney World; July 1-5 actually. There I'll be taking more photographs and making more memories. I am sure you'll see and hear about it.

So, I have not forgotten about the blog and I haven't forgotten about you! Sometimes a person has to make hard choices and in this case, trying to have some semblance of a home life between my hours at the office seemed to be the right choice. But still, sorry for lack of content. With a little faith, trust and pixie dust, things will be get better soon.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled, um, whatever it was you were doing.

More to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your Sat and Sun posts - and look forward to seeing what you bring back from WDW (I've only been to Disneyland). Enjoy your family time.